High Precision Collet Chuck ISO 26623-1 HAIMER PSC 63
- The High Precision Collet Chuck is the collet chuck for the highest machining capacity in high-speed manufacturing. The optimized design with better construction combines high rigidity with vibration dampening and noise-reducing features, giving more protection to machines, spindles and tools. The universal High Precision Collet Chuck is a unique high performance chuck that can also be used with standard collets.
- High runout accuracy: 0.003 mm at 3 xD with HAIMER Power Collets
- Also for standard collets ER according to ISO 15488 (Please note when use with standard ER collets the gage length A will vary compared to A dimension given below!)
- High rigidity
- Smoother running thanks to vibration absorbing geometry, therefore better surface quality and protection of tools, spindles and machines
- Increased machining capacity due to higher spindle speeds, higher feed rates and larger cutting depths