Shrink Fit Chuck Standard Version DIN 69871 SK50
With steep taper SK50 form ADB DIN 69871.
Form ADB means: Central coolant supply and coolant channels through the flange which can be sealed again.
- Heat resistant hot-working steel
- Hardened 54 - 2 HRC
- For HSS and solid carbide tools
- Shank tolerance h6
- With threaded holes in order to balance with balancing screws
- Cooling with Cool Jet for an extra charge
- Cooling with Cool Flash for an extra charge
- Included in delivery: Clamping screw